Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Love Safely

Shawty said she seen me rollin round in my beamer
"I can be your Martin and You can be my Gina"
Things were good like New Orleans B4 Katrina
And then the oil spileed, and the sea was filled
With a jealousy that could get a woman killed
Cuz in her heart she knew her love was real
But to be honest that just aint how I feel
Livin lik i drive with my hands off the wheel
Had no direction, searching for perfection
And all the while the perfect girl is who im neglectin
She said she loved me, but my mind was set on rejection
So I took her body, and turned away her affection
The way i got around I had to be connected
Energizer Bunny, I was so electric
Cheated on her lots of times,my life got hectic
And when she took me back, she'd actually forget it
Little did she know we'd both soon regret it
And i know my flow's sicker than a man wit H.I.V.
But unfortunately that man is me.
So if i keep on talking I might D.I.E.
listen to my words- Love Safely

No comments:

Post a Comment