Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Something Aint Right

An American judge talking to a lawyer.Image via Wikipedia
Turn the Lord to the Devil and the Devil to lord
Now what do you think about your religion is it really yours?
Or was it spoon fed to you, opened up and read to you
If the King was to Die is his religion dead too?
In a world where dreams are real and reality is fake
They put you on the fense but dont tell you which side to take
They take away your housing, put you in rundown schools
Then they play music saying killing each other is cool
They care not about my people, told us we dont matter
Say its our falut we can't climb up even though they broke our ladder
They turned me into the bad guy, said i was a villian
Well i aint ever seen Lex Luther arested for being out chillin
Judge said i can't smoke my weed , it's not my God given right
And what he does in the dark is better than what i do in the light
In the bible it said, thou shalt judge no man
So I said to the judge, can you do what God can?
Can you take away my freedom, can you take away my life
And when he said yes, i'm thinking "Something Aint Right"

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment