Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Diamond in the rough

Nearly octahedral diamond crystal in matrix.Image via Wikipedia




Before I never had a watch, or a clock that worked
So when they said I had time, I never knew the worth
If you wanna relish in the pleasure, you gotta go through the hurt
Im on to my next meal, you aint got through desert
And they say all great things take time …and
 to stay on the rail it’ll take a grind…and
 to stay on the top it's hard like diamonds…and
 if you every sleep it’ll take your mind…and
that’s fine, cuz im awake and I wanna grow
I have to take time to get to the places that I wanna go
I got skates so I guess that means im down to roll                                           
And I only get high, so Im not content with the low
SO please don’t focus on my looks before judging me
Because when you come, ill b sittin’ where the judge’ll be
And when you come to the stand and start nudging me
I’ll tell you like my mama said, son nothings free
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment